Sexual and reproductive health (SRH) is an important part of the healing process.
Our organisation provides two clinic centres where clients may access SRH services in a private, safe, and confidential space.
Remember, You have the right to:
- Enjoy sexual health
- Make choices about your own body
- Decide if, and when, to have sex
- Say no or yes to sex
- Choose your partner
- Choose a contraceptive that you think will be right for you
- Access contraceptives for safe sex and other reproductive health services
- Choose whether or not, and when, to have children
- Be in a sexual relationship free of violence and coercion
- Access unbiased information about reproductive health and sxual education in order to make informed choices
- Be treated in a dignified and confidential manner when seeking advice related to reproductive health.